BLOG CONTRIBUTION GUIDELINES
Thank you for helping our Living Simplyy blog blossom! The Living Simplyy Blog welcomes submissions for our forthcoming articles. If you’re a light worker, witch, spiritual content creator, spiritual business owner, law of attraction coach, energy healer, or simply in the process of awakening, you can submit your work to: email@example.com
A few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Submissions are not paid for the moment.
- You can send a article idea or a completed article. What’s important is to guarantee that whatever you submit is your own, and that it isn’t published on another platform or magazine (digital or print).
- It goes without saying, but we must say it: Living Simplyy is centered about spirituality, astrology, tarot, slow living, mindfulness, sacred remembrance, magick, witchcraft, self development, law of attraction, healing and esotericism; so any topic within these realms should be fine.
- We do not accept, open or review random attached files, links or documents. If your blog post idea is approved, we will send you further instructions.
- Submissions do not have a word count minimum or maximum, each article will be as long as it needs to be, but we would prefer if the articles were more than 700+ words, and to be “reader friendly”.
- Yes, of course you can mention your brand, offer or product in the article you submit. This is the purpose of writing for another magazine: to gain visibility and exposure. But please keep it short and sweet. The Living Simplyy blog section is meant to connect like-minded people and offer valuable knowledge. If one of our readers likes your article, he/she will be curious to click on your links willingly. All opportunistic articles will be declined.
- Living Simplyy is an inclusive, APOC, LGBTQ+, Feminist, Anti-Racist, Anti-Colonial and human-friendly blog. We can even say we’re non-human friendly as well. So we absolutely do not accept vulgar, racist, judgmental or discriminatory pieces.
- Please keep in mind that not all our readers understand your practices. Some of our readers are Wiccan, some Atheists, others Muslims, Pagan, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish… Please respect the cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds of all and speak in respect and kindness to all possible readers. All religious, historic or scientific claims must be backed up by sources and a bibliography.
- Adding affiliate links to your article is prohibited. We also do not accept SEO agencies, affiliate marketers and other promoters to contribute. But they are welcome to contact us to see how we can further collaborate. If you would like to advertise, head to our PR page or email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org